Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Travel

In Augast 2007, Itravelled to Malaysia . It was very great experince . Koalalmboor is the capital of Malaysia, it is anice city ,clean,the people are friendly and safe,you can walk in the streat on midnight . The weather is a good ,it is worm and rainy evre day,and it has many international restaurant.It has twin tower . Penning is acostal city ,it has wonderful beatch ,you can do chinnes massag neer the beatch,also it has all kind tropical fruites.Another wonderful place is Gentinj , it is very high city on top of mountains ,the wether is cool,cloudy and rainy. It has abig them park.
I enjoy this travel. I will never forget this travel.

7 comments:

  1. I like Malaysia too! I like beautiful beach!
    Also I wanna sweet tropical fruits! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noha !
    Very good your travel!I like massage, beachs and eat differents kinds foods !I think Koalalmboor is a nice place!
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Noha!
    I hope someday visit Malaysia and South Arabia too. See U..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I visited Kuala Lumpur in 2002. I mostly remember that it was really hot and humid!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In Kuala Lumpur is one of the world's tallest skyscraper....Petronas Tower.

    ReplyDelete