Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cities In Saudi Arabia


The best place in Saudi Arabia is a city. Because you will find everything (jobs, school, university, international places) .The live in the city is easier than country . We have all serves telephone, internet, and electricity . I think the kids grow up in the city better than country because, they get the best education, and then they can deal with technology in future .Now we cannot live without technology. Every thing in our lives is connected with internet .If you want to do something in the city is faster than country. The people can work in the government or in international company.

4 comments:

  1. Someday I will visit your country! I'll call you so don't forget me No-Ha~ : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too.. I'll want to know many places around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi april
    ok,I`ll be waitting for you.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Saudi Arabia has some interesting cities...I'd like to stay in an expensive hotel and go shopping. I guess I'll have to save my money!

    ReplyDelete